Moodys Private Client Business Law
US/Canadian Immigration Law Clerk
Moodys Tax Law LLP design tax strategies and implement solutions that make complexity irrelevant, no matter where you live in the world. We are looking for an Immigration Law Clerk for our Toronto office with at least one (1) year of experience as a US or Canadian Immigration Law Clerk assisting with a voluminous and diverse case load.
- Drafting company support letters and legal submissions for US and Canadian immigration and labour/labor agencies;
- Researching current processing requirements at service centres/centers, consulates etc.;
- Organizing and preparing submissions for various petitions and applications;
- Monitoring expiration dates, setting reminders, and meeting deadlines;
- Communicating and working effectively with clients and team members from various firm practice areas in our Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto offices;
- Organizing and preparing submissions for various applications to be sent to government;
- Assisting in the client in-take process and responding to client inquiries through email or telephone; and
- Performing various administrative duties including organizing and managing files, tracking deadlines, photocopying/faxing/scanning, etc.
*Please provide detailed resume and salary requirements to [email protected].