As you know, we recently introduced Moodys Tax+, a subscription-based service intended for lawyers, accountants, financial advisors and other business professionals that provides on-demand tax guidance, access to exclusive events, and a host of valuable tax resources not available on our public website. Our members are already enjoying the benefits.
If you’re still wondering whether or not you should become a member, then our complimentary teaser event is for you. Our firm will be hosting a BYOLunch presentation where we will showcase the features of Moodys Tax+, and how we intend to grow this platform to become your go-to tax resource. You will also experience our team tackle a tax topic of your choice, so please provide feedback below to get a feel for how we tackle difficult issues.
Topic Debate Choices (feel free to pick as many as you would like):
- COVID-19 income supports – what are they and what should you look out for?
- The 75% wage subsidy—what are the tricky areas?
- Tax on Split Income—anything new?
- Surplus Strips—what’s the status?
- Tax Increases—are they coming?
- Is the Capital Gains Inclusion Rate Going to Increase?
- Should the Principal Residence Exemption be Revised?
- What Are Some of the Considerations to Become a Non-Resident of Canada?
- Business Expansion into the United States—What Do You Need to Know?
- Moving to the United States—What Are Some of the Immigration Issues That You Need to Know?
- So You’re a US Citizen Living Abroad—Should You Consider Renouncing Your Citizenship?
- So You’re Being Audited by the CRA—Now What?
- Other (please describe)
We look forward to seeing you there!